Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Teacher: Amy Ortiz

Quick Write: Whats one food dish you haven't ate in along time? Close your eyes and imagine it right infront of you. Can you taste, smell, feel the food dish?

On food dish i haven't ate in along time that i really like to eat is lasagna. this is my favorite dish in the world if i had to choose something to eat out of many things it would be that. Although I am not able to taste or smell the lasagna, I know it does smell and taste delicious.  I am able to imagine it i could imagine all that melted cheese and the pasta and the meats. LOVELY!!!! Makes me want to go home and make one.!  :)

Reflection: From what we read on page 23-29, What can you tell about Jean Dominique Bauby's mindset memory? Is his memory taunting him or helping him?

I believe Jean Dominique Bauby's is helping him because since he isn't able to move not one muscle the only thing he is able to do is imagine thats the bet way he can travel and move with his spirit out of his body.

No comments:

Post a Comment